I really should have started this a year ago. So much has been happening that is HUGE.
I will cover as much of it as I can without sounding like I am talking about the past all of the time. Here is a small list of stuff we’ve been powering through:
- Converted our entire work order system to SQL to open up new options
- Implemented new IMB barcodes in February ’08 and spent the summer building new software and services around it all. We’re now the only mailshop in the country with mapping and tracking of every single piece of bulk mail we send.
- NCOALink became a requirement in November and we’re the only licensed vendor in the state of Nevada. This is a big deal too.
- Redefining the direct mail service model.
- Our digital print department grew to one of the state’s largest in 2008.
- gonnahappen.com became its own corporation and expanded to cover Reno-Tahoe, Las Vegas, Northern California and Southern California.
- New Myspace.com tools and website calendar plugins from gonnahappen.com